Monday, October 13, 2008

Hershey Park, Octoberfest and Shadybrook Farm

Last Sunday UPS rented Hershey Park for its employees. My mom and sister came with us so we could take turns going on rides and watching Jack. We rode all the good rollercoasters and Jack went on every kid ride he could. That same weekend we went to an Octoberfest across the street from our house. For two weeks Jack and I watched them set up the rides and food stands. Every night they would turn the lights on and test the rides. Finally on Sat. it opened. Jack was so exited. He went on a few rides and rode a pony. They had a small petting farm with a baby pig. That's where we spend most of our time. I was ready to take that pig home he was so cute. My mom and I took Jack to pick his first pumpkin. At the pumpkin patch they also had a haunted house. They let me take Jack through it (with the lights on and everything turned off) and I have to say it was still a bit scary. He had a death grip on my arm. Probably not the best idea to take a one year old through a haunted house but living with me he should probably get used to it. Halloween is my favorite time of year!










1 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, what a fun time for Jack. I wish we had a place like that around here.