Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's been a while...

It's been so long since my last post! Sorry Ruby! We have had a very busy last three weeks. My parents rented a beach house in Ocean City for ten days. Jack is definitely a beach baby. We spent every day, all day playing in the ocean, meeting new friends, catching crabs, building sand castles and chasing seagulls. He had a ball. Every night we walked on the boardwalk and ate ice cream and rode the merry-go-round. I wish we didn't have to leave! Two days after we got back from the shore our family from Tahoe arrived. Jack and I got to spend 10 days hanging out with our cousins. We spent a day in Philly eating at the Reading Terminal Market and visiting my sister at Jeffersonand two days in the Poconos. The rest of the time we swam in the pool, played at kid's castle, walked around Doylestown, ate lots of water ice and visited with family. I DID NOT want them to leave! I miss all you guys so VERY much. Unfortunately during these past three weeks I neglected to take many pictures. Below are a few of my favorites.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you to love Ruby