Monday, June 30, 2008

Jack's 1st Birthday Party!!!

We celebrated Jack's 1st Birthday yesterday. Thank goodness the rain held off and it turned out to be a really nice day. It was 90 degrees and very humid so everyone was in the pool for most of the day. Jack got some really fun toys and his very own mini birthday cake with Elmo on top! He thought it was much more fun to feed everyone else the cake (including the dogs) than to actually eat it himself. He did stuff a few bites in his mouth and by the end he looked like a little smurf. It was a great day spent with family and friends and Jack has a blast.


3 comments:

Corey Mason said...

oh my goodness, I can't believe that his is 1 year old! I remember this time last year coming up to see you in the hospital! Time truly flys. I'm glad I happened upon your blog today!! Hope you are well. Give me a call sometime, would love to catch up!
xoxo,
Shelley

Paula said...

I love the personalized cake!
Happy birthday little guy!

Anonymous said...

Looks fun wish i could be there Happy Birthday Jake:)