Friday, March 14, 2008

The Zoo





Jeff and I just recently moved from South Lake Tahoe, CA to Doylestown, PA. I grew up here so for me the change has been easy. Jeff on the other hand has had to get used to the fast paced way of life on the East Coast. So far I think he likes it. We definitely do not miss the snow. The winter here has been very mild. We had a son in July, Jack, who just turned 8 months! He's crawling everywhere and getting into everything. He has quite a strong personality and has already started throwing temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way. He LOVES the merry-go-round (which we ride at least once a week) so much that I have to pry his little hands off of the horse at the end. Last weekend we took him to the Philadelphia Academy of Natural History (which is my favorite museum) and to the zoo yesterday. I love watching him experience new things.

1 comments:

The Photographer said...

Oh, makes me miss you guys! Is he riding a llama, or just a big rabbit in that merry go round picture? So funny!